Let’s celebrate our long dedicated faculties and staffs.
Assumption University of Thailand offers numerous awards to recognize outstanding employees who are dedicated and have driven the University’s success throughout the years.
The St. De La Salle Award is given to faculty members who have served Assumption University as lecturers for more than twenty-five years. These faculty members have made invaluable contributions to the teaching profession and have maintained high standards of excellence in their profession. They have displayed exemplary attitude and professionalism for younger members of the University to emulate. Most importantly, they have been committed to the development of the total being of students academically, emotionally and morally.
1. Ms. Ornla-Or Homsettee. Full-time lecturer, Director of Center of Research and Design Innovation Service ( CRDIS ) , Montfort Del Rosario School of Architecture and Design .
2. Mrs. Piyanat Dabbhasuta . Full-time lecturer, Department of Interior Architecture – Montfort del Rosario School of Architecture and Design.
The St. Joseph Award is given to full-time staff members who have served Assumption University for over twenty-five years. These staff members have fulfilled their work and responsibilities to the best of their ability and have rendered satisfactory service to the University, faculty members and students. They have shown exemplary work attitude, dedication and commitment to the University that are worthy of recognition.
1. Mr. Bhurijiwat Chuenjaiwang. Staff, Montfort del Rosario School of Architecture and Design.
2. Ms. Thanyatorn Amornkitpinyo. Staff, Montfort del Rosario School of Architecture and Design.
3. Mr. Pinit Komkliang. Staff, Montfort del Rosario School of Architecture and Design